Leonovus software defined object storage – deployment at a glance
- Description – Software defined object storage solution.
- Managed Storage Capacity – Terabytes to Exabytes and beyond.
- Number of Users – Unlimited
- Supported Storage Vendors – Runs on any industry standard server hardware.
- Storage Network Topology – On-premises, hybrid cloud or multi-cloud.
- Cloud Standards – Amazon, Oracle, OpenStack plus Custom.
- Agility and Interoperability – Hardware and operating system agnostic.
- Evergreen – Legacy storage hardware and operating systems fully supported.
- Data Recovery – Touchless auto-recovery from lost data or damaged drives.
- Security – Multilayer encryption with transparent recovery from bit decay
- Storage Management – Dynamic allocation and auto archiving to storage nodes.
- Erasure Coding – User controlled storage configuration and data recovery probabilities.
- Data Management Systems – Seamlessly connect to Commvault, Cloudberry and many more
via standard API’s.
- Speed – Archival storage access at nearline speeds. Nearline storage access at realtime speeds.
- Business Continuity – Fastest recovery with higher probability of successful data reconstitution.
- Standards – Open standards based for both hardware and software including Amazon Glacier, S3, HTTPS, Swift and others