Simple and flexible data archiving
The most secure and compliant data archive solution for your business
Data archiving challenges
With growing data volumes and strict retention requirements to fulfill, many organizations are wondering:
- How can we keep up with archival growth when we already exceed current capacity?
- How can we make our data more secure for long-term retention?
- Could we meet time targets for performance restoration and search if we had to?
- Do we have the flexibility to leverage the convergence of backup and archiving?
- How do we know when old data is removed from our archive?
Leonovus: Ultra-secure, decentralized, blockchain-hardened software-defined object storage
With data archiving, non-compliance is not an option
From sector-specific laws like HIPAA to jurisdictional frameworks like GDPR, most organizations have to comply with one data retention regime or another. The requirement to archive old, non-operational data can push storage infrastructure to the limit, especially with huge volumes of live and backup data to manage.
While the cloud is a flexible, cost-effective option with virtually limitless scalability, it doesn’t provide the visibility or control required to be confident data is protected, compliant or retrievable in the event of an audit or legal order. Building out on-premises infrastructure might be more secure, but it’s not cost-sustainable at today’s data growth rates.
A solution to the data archiving challenge
Leonovus gives enterprises the flexibility to choose the right data archiving infrastructure for their business needs without adding complexity to the IT environment. It allows for use of the most cost-efficient storage solutions, with easy integration of new technologies, archiving of all types of data and security assured.
Intelligent and secure software-defined object storage provides petabyte-scale data management backed by immutable blockchain-hardened protection. The Leonovus architecture decouples data from the underlying infrastructure for enhanced security and flexible data movement while leaving IT teams in full control at all times, no matter where data is stored.
Archived data is more secure and compliant than it would be in on-premises storage alone: data-shredding algorithms and distributed hybrid/multi-cloud architecture render information hacker-proof, while enterprise blockchain provides an immutable, fully auditable chain of evidence for every piece of data. Because Leonovus is hardware- and software-agnostic, enterprises can use commodity storage hardware, idle storage resources, and multiple clouds — even for the most sensitive data — with full compliance and security.
Military-grade security for data archiving in transit or in storage
• Security from upload to archiving, thanks to digitally signed content, multi-tier encryption, segmentation and distribution
• Bank-grade governance and controls, with all content, tracked and monitored using forensic capabilities and audit trails
• Secure, compliant use of idle storage assets across the organization
• Full lifecycle data protection
• Financial savings and cost efficiency from using hosted and/or cloud storage service
• Easy integration with existing applications and devices so authenticated users don’t have to change how they access their content
How it works
Leonovus supports on-premises, hybrid cloud, and multi-cloud data storage, with all architectures meeting the security and compliance requirements for data archiving. This lets you securely use existing and low-cost resources for unstructured data. With Leonovus, you can:
•Easily identify and quantify idle storage assets across the organization to optimize usage and reduce costs
• Add commodity storage hardware to your current internal storage infrastructure
• Create a secure, virtualized storage cloud by aggregating the storage available at each detachment
• Use multiple concurrent public cloud providers (AWS/Azure/Oracle/Google/Microsoft), fully secured with Leonovus technology