Get the opportunity to learn:
- How to Grow & Market Your Business
- Increase Your Profit Margin
- New Customer Acquisition and Retention
- How to Benchmark Your Practice Against other MSPs
- Operational Metrics & Best Practices
- Compliance, Audit, Tax & Legal Help
MSPWorld is the World’s Premier Managed Services and Cloud Computing Event. Since its inception, MSPWorld has been the only event with a single, vendor-agnostic focus of supporting Managed Service providers and their respective ecosystems.
MSPWorld is driven by those that have had actual real-world experiences and successes in the managed services industry and is open to non-members as well.
What's new at the conference
- Networking and Business Development for Managed Services Providers (MSPs)
- MSP Leadership Council Meeting
- Best practices, business trends and perspectives for MSPs
Who should attend
- Executives of Managed Services Providers
- Business and IT Consultants
- IT Professionals
- IT Analysts
Tim has more than twenty years’ experience developing enterprise solutions addressing software-defined storage, cloud security, data encryption, identity and access management, email security and web fraud detection. He is well acquainted with current information security threats and the challenges governments and enterprises face in defending against them.
Tim joined Leonovus in May 2018. Prior to this, Tim oversaw security aspects of Dell EMC’s hybrid cloud offerings, led product management at CloudLink Technologies and managed the development of a number of security solutions at Entrust.
Tim holds a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Waterloo.