- Storage infrastructure procurement must not only consider today’s needs, but storage requirements years from now.
- Most relatively expensive, high performance on-premises storage infrastructure is consumed by cold data.
- Organizations have no easy way to characterize their data, leading to highly inefficient and costly “one size fits all” data management.
- Organizations want to adopt cloud storage services, but are concerned about migrating data without affecting users and ensuring data remains secure.
Leonovus Vault allows you to leverage cloud storage along with on-premises storage infrastructure to address your ever-growing data efficiently and securely, without cloud vendor lock-in.
Leonovus lets you maximize the benefits of adopting a hybrid multi-cloud strategy while minimizing the challenges in doing so.
To benefit from the constant change in cloud storage offerings, you need the flexibility to adopt new cloud services that meet your evolving needs, to leverage the most competitive storage services, and to avoid cloud vendor lock-in.
Data is the lifeblood of your organization. Leonovus Vault leverages hybrid and multi-cloud architectures to ensure that you never lose your data and you can always access it.
Leonovus removes the complexity associated with file server refreshes. Leonovus automatically and transparently migrates all, or a subset, of data on old file storage infrastructure to new storage. Off loading infrequently accessed (“cold”) data to inexpensive cloud storage lets you right-size purchases of more expensive, higher performance file storage infrastructure to match your needs.
- Address ever-growing storage needs with access to limitless capacity
- Automate tiering of cold data to cheaper storage
- Manage data with no negative effects to users