Multi-Cloud is the Solution, Not the Problem
80% of enterprise data is unstructured with 55% CAGR
IT organizations are spending a disproportionate amount of time and resources in managing this growth. A variety of business factors like quick capacity ramp-up in a region or overflowing data sets are leading organizations to a hybrid or multi0cloud path. It is generally agreed — across industries — that hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure are, or will soon be, the new normal.
5 Cloud Security Challenges
As the number of clouds and – in general – the amount of data stored increases, the threat surface for an organization increases dramatically. User privacy and data security policies need to be consistently – and verifiably – applied across various clouds. This is a barrier worth breaking because the public cloud offers transformative services that may form the core of your business.
Data security throughout
Cloud vendor lock-in
Data residency is not
The more broadly you spread your data - the more secure your data will be
Create a long-term security strategy that:
• Puts IT in control of their data’s security by decoupling data from the underlying infrastructure
• Mitigates data breaches and establishes true data sovereignty by storing discretely indecipherable data in public clouds
• Minimizes administrative error through a single pane of glass for applying consistent security policy
• Is tailored to each of your data sets with granular control of data placement, key management, and long-term retention
• Provides an immutable chain of custody and mechanisms to ensure data integrity