Data backup without boundaries
Business-critical and getting bigger all the time
Enterprises don’t just have more data to back up today. They also have but also a greatermore variety — structured and unstructured, from videos and high-res images to the full array of Big Data sources including performance measures, audit logs, diagnostics and more. Many of these new types of data take up more storage space than documents and application backups ever needed.
That means traditional backup challenges like storage limits and restore times have only gotten more intense, compounded by the stringent retention requirements of laws and regulations like HIPAA, PCI and, GDPR and more. The question many organizations face today is how to meet backup needs without blowing the budget on data storage.
- Can we grow our backup capacity as much as we need and keep our data safe?
- Are our costs growing at the same rate as our data volumes?
- Are we using our existing storage resources as efficiently as possible?
- Do we have the flexibility to switch to a more efficient, more cost- effective storage solution?
- Can we support our data backup windows?
A simplified, future-proof backup solution
Leonovus Vault gives organizations the flexibility to store data securely anywhere, on any platform, with backward- and forward-compatibility with any infrastructure. This allows enterprises to scale their storage in line with demand and dynamically changing business requirements at the lowest possible cost — without constraint. The efficiencies of multi-cloud storage can be realized with zero compromise on security, privacy or data compliance.
Secure software-defined object storage provides petabyte-scale data management with immutable blockchain-hardened protection. Data-shredding algorithms and a distributed hybrid/multi-cloud architecture render information hacker-proof, while enterprise blockchain provides an immutable, fully auditable chain of evidence.
By decoupling data from the underlying infrastructure, Leonovus Vault enables enhanced security and flexible data movement while leaving IT teams in full control no matter where data is stored. Its simplicity requires no specialized or additional IT skillsets, making it easy to manage.
Hardware- and software-agnostic, Leonovus Vault lets enterprises use commodity storage hardware, idle storage resources and multiple clouds for even the most sensitive data with full assurance of compliance and security.
How it works
How it works
- Easily identify and quantify idle storage assets across the organization to optimize usage and reduce costs
- Add commodity storage hardware to your current internal storage infrastructure
- Create a secure, virtualized storage cloud by aggregating the storage available at each detachment
- Use multiple concurrent public cloud providers (AWS/Azure/Oracle/Google/Microsoft), fully secured with Leonovus technology
Flexible, simple data backups with military-grade security
- Full lifecycle data protection
- Security from upload to archiving, thanks to digitally signed content, multi-tier encryption, segmentation and distribution
- Bank-grade governance and controls, with all content tracked and monitored using forensic capabilities and audit trails
- Secure, compliant use of idle storage assets across the organization
- Financial savings and cost efficiency from using hosted and/or cloud storage services
- Easy integration with existing applications and devices so authenticated users don’t have to change how they access their content
- Cost optimizationSave more than with traditional approaches by using hybrid cloud-based resources for cost optimization
- Perfect reliabilityReduce costs with multi-cloud flexibility while increasing data security, reliability and control
- Top securityBenefit from heightened data security compliance with in-flight and at-rest encryption across the entire hybrid footprint
- Audit & reportingGain data governance and technology controls that extend across the organization for real-time audit, compliance and chain-of-evidence