Secure file transfer
File transfers can be easily compliant, monitored and secured
File transfer systems offer a basic mechanism for getting files from one location to another location. Security can be layered in order to protect confidentiality and integrity of the transferred files. Technologies like encryption can be utilized to prevent eavesdroppers from accessing, reading or changing the files in transit. Managed file transfer systems add in a wide variety of management, auditing, automation, security and reliability features to secure file transfers.
Leonovus has developed our product with security at it’s core. So as we moved forward with our ability to provide secure file transfer we needed to make sure that beyond Security we were adding elements of control, auditability and automation. Files are maintained in a predictable manner, your data is delivered securely with Encryption at rest and in flight, and you know who has opened the file and when as our product provides the traceability you need to know to be compliant Companies that exchange files between customers, partners, between data centers. Should consider our secure file transfer solution.
- Can you do full trackingthat includes proof ofdelivery and receipt?
- Can you securely distribute files based ongeolocation and localizedrule sets?
- Can you confirm deletion upon completion?
- Can you trigger distribution and notification based on events?
- Can you utilize a single solution for transfer viaany access protocols?
- Can you minimize business and regulatory risk of sensitive data?
Leonovus Vault rises to the secure file transfer challenge
Leonovus Vault solves the secure file transfer challenge using our patented data shredding technique to securely divide your data into encrypted fragments that can be distributed based on your security and business needs. It also allows for auditable file reconstitution.
Leonovus Vault’s unique architecture allows you to manage all aspects of the managed file transfer – building transfer swim lanes, external/internal access zones, protocol access, event and request based distribution, full event tracking, secure deletion while maintaining full on-going governance and oversight.
Beyond managed file transfer (MFT)
How it works
How it works
With Leonovus Vault, you can:
- Easily identify and quantify idle storage assets across the organization to optimize usage and reduce costs
- Add commodity storage hardware to your current internal storage infrastructure
- Create a secure, virtualized storage cloud by aggregating the storage available at each detachment
- Use multiple concurrent public cloud providers (AWS/Azure/Oracle/Google/Microsoft), fully secured with Leonovus technology
- Use geo-location to distribute uploads and downloads to the closest resources.
Flexible, secure managed file transfer for your business
- Easily transfer files securely using both encryption and private blockchain technologies
- Maintain managed control over all aspects of the managed file transfer process
- Setup “swim lanes” and external/internal access zones, protocol access, event and request based distribution with full event tracking
- Simple management of this process requires no specialized or additional IT skillsets
- Ensure complete governance and oversight is maintained throughout
- Cost optimizationSave more than with traditional approaches by using hybrid cloud-based resources for cost optimization
- Perfect reliabilityReduce costs with multi-cloud flexibility while increasing data security, reliability and control
- Top securityBenefit from heightened data security compliance with in-flight and at-rest encryption across the entire hybrid footprint
- Audit & reportingGain data governance and technology controls that extend across the organization for real-time audit, compliance and chain-of-evidence